Air Conditioning Installation Seddon
The team at ExtrordinAir are your heating, air conditioning and solar hot water leaders in the Seddon area. We’ve been servicing this suburb for over 20 years and remain the experts in heating and cooling. We’re specialists in supplying, installation and repairs to keep your home fresh in the summer and warm in the winter. So you’ll always have the temperature perfect in your home, which means you’ll live in comfort 365 days a year.
Air Conditioning Installation And Repair In Seddon
If you’re like most people who live inSeddon , then you’ll know how harsh and hot summer months are. And they’re only getting hotter. Which means it’s essential for your home to be comfortable to get you through the sweaty months. As we’re experts in air conditioning installation, we’ll get you cool in no time.
Air Conditioning Services in Seddon
Installing air conditioning isn’t a job for an amateur. At ExtrordinAir, we have the knowledge, experience and will to do the job properly so you can avoid the costly and annoying mistakes associated with a do-it-yourself approach.
We supply a complete service that starts with a design of exactly the system you need. We’ll install it correctly, ensure it works properly and then provide complete maintenance and air conditioning repair in Seddon so your system keeps working properly. We’ll advise you on how to best use the system and will provide all the support you need in the years to come. You don’t have the hassle of looking elsewhere to get everything done separately.
Air Conditioning Installation Services Seddon: Exactly the System you need
Our air conditioning installation services in Seddon start with a full survey and a quotation that come without any cost or obligation for you. That’s because we want to understand exactly what you need so we can provide a system that’s right for you.
The survey will require a visit to your home, at a time convenient to you, when we’ll assess every factor that will affect the type of system you need. These factors include:
- the layout of your property and the areas to be cooled
- the size of individual rooms
- where the individual units can be installed and the best locations for each one, taking into account the structure of the property
- any local regulations that may restrict what can be done
- whether there is adequate insulation, including double glazing, to prevent heat gain and loss
- if heating is required in winter as well as cooling in summer
- room orientation and the extent of windows, which will affect solar gain
- how the property is used and the number of occupants
- whether any changes are planned that will affect the capacity of the system.
Once we have completed the survey and established what you need, we’ll be able to provide an accurate and comprehensive quotation that will cover everything so there are no hidden extras.
Air Conditioning Repair Seddon: Nothing but the Best
We don’t claim to provide the cheapest systems, but we do believe ours are the best. That’s because we only supply high-quality equipment that’s installed correctly and looked after properly. However, we will always endeavour to install the most cost-effective system, with the initial cost depending on:
- the number and size of units installed
- whether changes need to be made to upgrade your electrical system
- how complex the system is in terms of piping, ductwork and cabling.
A good air conditioning system can provide valuable service for 15-20 years and so should be viewed as a long-term investment. So we will always advise against cutting corners because that’s invariably a false economy that will result in reduced efficiency, increased running costs and a system that doesn’t do the job properly and won’t last as long as it should do.
Always go for the best equipment and have it installed and maintained properly by a professional company. Go for ExtrordinAir and sit back while your system keeps you comfortable whatever the weather. And enjoy complete peace of mind knowing your system will be properly cared for and has the backing of an extended warranty.
Professional air conditioning installation is crucial because it’s not a straightforward job. If you don’t hire trained and licenced professionals to do it properly, then you’ll encounter significant problems with the system.
A leading problem with incorrect air conditioning installation is expensive and costly utility bills. If it hasn’t been installed accurately, you can face pricy bills which will cause a strain on your budgeting. Further to this, if you install the incorrect air conditioner for your home, then you can create the need for repeated air conditioning repairs which will become costly and can even trigger a complete air conditioning system failure.
Secondly, choosing the correct size air conditioner is an essential part of the process when selecting air conditioning for your home. You want to guarantee that you get the most significant level of performance out of your air conditioning system. Selecting a unit which is too large will cost you too much money. And on the flip side, selecting one too small for your home isn’t going to be satisfactory either.
To avoid any costly mistakes when selecting an air conditioning unit, you should seek the help of a professional installation specialist. Our team at ExtrordinAir will come to your Seddon home and perform a series of tests including a load circulation test. This analysis means we measure the window area of your home along with the roof and walls to calculate the correct size air conditioning unit needed to cool perfectly.
If you’re in the Seddon area, then contact us today so we can come and correctly assess your home to select the correct unit for you and have it installed the right way.
Air Conditioning Repairs
As well as being installation specialists, you can further rely on our team for all air conditioning repair services. Here are signs you may need repairs,
- Your air conditioner isn’t’ properly cooling. It can be normal for air conditioners to require maintenance, and sometimes they begin not to feel cold. If your air conditioner isn’t cooling, then you may need a specialist’s opinion.
- You can smell something strange when your air conditioner is running, you feel excessive moisture, or it’s making loud sounds. These issues can be due to various reasons like your unit hasn’t been cleaned or maintained correctly, or there could be blockages in the filter. Moisture is often a problem associated with leaking or clogging, which means it’s crucial to get it fixed.
- The temperature is fluctuating. If you’re noticing signs your air conditioner is being inconsistent with the temperature, then it’s a sure sign you’ll need repairs. You don’t want to ignore this problem because leaving it can cause your system to fail altogether.
If you’re in the Seddon area and experiencing any of the above signs, then contact our team today so we can get your cooling sorted and you can stay comfortable this summer.
Split System Installation In Seddon
If you’re thinking about getting a split system installed then now is the time. They keep homes, rooms, offices and whole apartments cool and comfortable as well as being affordable and energy-efficient.
Split systems are ideal for cooling particular rooms in your home, and a significant benefit is we can install multi-split systems. Which means one outdoor unit can run multiple overhead units throughout your home keeping separate areas cool when you require. Having zoning cooling is a massive advantage because it gives you control over which areas of your home you want cool and the precise temperature you need per room as well.
A split system air conditioner presents greater energy efficiency nowadays than ever before. Ducted air conditioning systems often run high electricity bills, but split systems are a design which uses one outdoor unit without any ductwork. Which means you’ll see a more efficient operation and receive friendlier electricity bills throughout the summer months.
We’re committed to providing the best in installation and repairs to keep your home cool and comfortable throughout the summer months. So contact us today as we’ve been servicing the Seddon area for over 20 years and look forward to helping you too.